Friday, April 1, 2011

Verse Seven 2011

Sarah, Mt. Vernon, TX-"She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant." Proverb 31:24 KJV


Ashley, Texarkana,TX-"For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly." Romans 5:6 KJV 


Anna Belle, Mt.Vernon, TX- "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we 
ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us." Ephesians 3:20 KJV


Hannah, Royse City, TX-"I will set no wicked thing before my eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me." Psalm 101:3 KJV 


Katie, Mt. Vernon, TX-"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.Amen." Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment