Saturday, March 5, 2011

An Unexpected Result

"As I began to simply focus on Him, amazingly, I felt that much more loved of Him. We have an example of this transfer of affection~from following Him as Lord, to loving Him as Savior~in Hosea 2:16 "...in that day," says the Lord...you will call Me 'My Husband,' And no longer call me 'My Master.'" Prayer suddenly became a natural desire. I did not feel I had to struggle to be heard~ I knew He was right there~as if His arms were tight around me. Of course, He loved me no more than before, I just began to realize His love in  brand new way. Certainly years earlier, in response to that love, I had come to love Him too, yet realized only a small part of the joy He intended. It was like an endless supply of sugar cubes which were there all along, but whose sweetness was yet to be tasted."~Jennifer Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment