Monday, March 14, 2011

Verse Six 2011

Sarah, Mt.Vernon, TX-"Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land." Proverb 31:23 KJV


Hannah, Royce City, TX-"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide  
thee with my eye." Psalm 32:8 KJV


Ashley, Texarkana, TX-"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us." Romans 5:3-5 KJV


Anna, Mt. Vernon, TX- "And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God." Ephesians 3:19 KJV


Katie, Mt. Vernon, TX-"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:19 KJV





2 comments:

  1. Hannah, the Scripture you chose is relevant to our lives at just about any time; I know I feel the need for His direction on a daily basis. Thank God for His promise!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your verse too, Hannah! This is one that would be good for everyone to memorize. I love the Word of God! There are so many good verses to pick from!!!!

    ReplyDelete