Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Verse Three 2011

Sorry ladies, for some reason my computer didn't want to connect to the internet last night, so we'll have to post our verses for the 1st on the 2nd:)

Sarah, Mt. Vernon, TX-"She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy." Proverb 31:20 KJV


Hannah, Royse City, TX-"Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name." Psalm 86:11 


Anna Belle, Mt. Vernon, TX - "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." Matthew 21:22 KJV


Gwen, Mt. Vernon, TX-"The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him." Exodus 15:2 KJV


Katie, Mt. Vernon, TX-"But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8 KJV

Alicia, Sulphur Springs, TX- "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." 1 John 3:18 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment