Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Preface

Hey Girls!
   Ok how is everyone doing? What chapters are y'all to? :) I've got to admit that I'm only past the first chapter.  Sarah and I read it together Mon. night, and then last night I went back and read the "Preface To The Allegory."  It's in the front of the book. I think I got more out of it than I did the first chapter! So if y'all didn't read it go back and do it!  It is really good!  And it a perfect opening to the book.
                               Love you guys and can't wait to hear your thoughts!    
                                                            Anna Belle

1 comment:

  1. I read the Preface on Monday and i was definitely crying through the whole thing lol.
    I especially liked the woman's interpretation of Song of Sol 2:8!!!
    And i just read the first chapter at lunch today... lol I LOVE this book already!!!
    I love you all:)
    <3 alicia

    ReplyDelete