Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Shepherd

I've been "taking notes" but really its just writing down sentences in the book that really stand out to me. lol. and the last part was one of them!
She is so excited and ready to take on whatever comes (just like most of us feel when we first accept Christ as our Savior) but the very first attack from Craven Fear brings her down and makes her feel like she'll never get it (like we feel about our failures when satan attacks) but thankfully the Shepherd steps in (and thankfully Jesus steps in on our behalf and fights for us! And when we fail he is ready to forgive us!! Hallelujah!)-Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally replying! I can't express myself in email, talking
    or using my hands so I guess I'm stuck! lol I love the
    book! I've read the first 4 chapters and I've seen so many
    things that I can relate to. My expressions are running
    out...:) Love ya'll, Hannah

    ReplyDelete