Thursday, January 13, 2011

Verse One 2011

We are a little behind in getting the blog set up, but I would like for us to go ahead and post our first verses. I will type mine from memory! If you are not a part of our Book-Club, but would like to record your verse, leave it as a comment, and I will add it to our post.
 
Sarah, Mt. Vernon, TX: “She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night." Proverb 31:18 KJV

(I started memorizing the qualities of the Proverbs 31 Woman over two years ago. Sadly I never finished, but this year that is going to change. I am picking up where I left off, and with God's help, I am going to finish!)

Anna, Mt. Vernon, TX : "And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we caommanded you;" 1 Thess. 4:11 KJV

Hannah, Royse City, TX: "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success." Joshua 1:8 KJV 

Alicia, Sulphur Springs, TX: "Flee also youthful lusts, but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Timothy 2:22 NKJV
 
Katie,Mt.Vernon,TX: "In everything give thanks:for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thess.5:18 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment